IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I am currently using CM5.1 and i've realised that when we do a directory search, the user will not show when the search criteria does not include the begining of the of the criteria. For example, If i'm looking for someone whose first name i...

wboonshen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i would like to ask what is the different using mgcp or sccp control vg224. we will install analog phone, fax and modem in vg224. so i would like to know which protocol use.

mike.lo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best practice for registering CIPC to CME over WINXP VPN Client?VPN clients are given an address in a pool in a different subnet from the CME (CME is reachable... however phones fail to register.I have heard you have to configure static a...

Has anyone else noticed that the CCO voice downloads for most recent releases has disappeared?There are no CM6 files anymore, there are no recent CM5.1(x) files. The lastest OS service releases for the Windows platforms are non-existant as well. I've...

Hello, I have a problem with a call and trying to use my CDR data to track it down. My problem is that when I look at the CDR data, I'm finding that the originalCalledPartyNumber and the finalCalledPartyNumber are identical and also match the CALLER...

cguntharp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Transfer Call

I'm using CCME on 2821 router with 7960,7940 and 7911 IP phones. My problem is the next: when users (only who use 7911 IP phone) try to make transfer call to another IP phones they cannot here the rings of other phones. So they only can suppose that ...