cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CDR Auto Generate

In CCM 4.1 is it possible to auto generate and then e-mail a user bill detailed report? I can see the e-mail and auto generate options for system type reports but cannot find anything on the user bill reports. Thanks

Callmanager 4.2 and Nokia E65

Hello,I have install nokia Intellisync client on E65 series and configure the sccp profile, with tftp server, but when I go to the callmanager to create a new phone, what type of phone should I chose?Is there any licence taha I have to put in callman...

patcbr600 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MLA messed up after upgrade

Hi allwe upgraded our Callmanager from 3.3(4) to 4.2(3). On the old system we had MLA installed and some groups configured.After the upgrade I still have all the Functional Groops and all User Groups available. However I can not assign Privileges to ...

telefonie by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Remote Phone Support

HELP!!! I need to set up a remote 7960 phone to connect to our CME via a WAN. On the remote end there is a Linksys RV016 router, the phone has a NAT to a global IP address and the TFTP Server address set to the 7960 is the Gateway address of the 3825...

lombitsa2 by Beginner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME Call forward All Issue

Hello all, I've configured CME4.1 in a 2851 with CUE 2.3. I'm facing some issues with call forwards. Here's the scenario:Call-forward-All configured on IP Phone A to a external landline or handphone number-a) IP Phone B calling IP Phone A, call forwa...

alvin1976 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A question on SRND 5.x

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/5_0/srnd5_0/uc5_0/50dialpl.htm#wp1044323The following is quoted from the link above. I am not quite follow what it really means. Why force on-net calls dialed as PSTN? Design Guidelines f...