IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a callmanager cluster. Pub in one site, and sub in another location each with one PRI. I have configure the gateway and route group but how do I configure the route patterns so when I dial out the call goes out using the local PRI and n...

Can someone give me some guides on how I can setup VoIp within our Company's network. I want to be able to connect all our branch offices back to our Headquarters offices and vice versa to be able to use our existing data network to carry voice traff...

bericaleb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allwe run a CM 4.2(3) with IP Phones 7960.We now ordered new phones 7961. If I have to replace an old 7960 phone is it possible to upgrade the phone to the new model (7961) or do I have to delete the old config and set up a new phone with model ty...

telefonie by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 MCS 7825 running IP IVR 4.5 separately. I want to change achitecture to HA mode. When I login Cisco ordering tool to order HA license (IPIVR-4X4Y-HA-UPG), the system shows the configuration error and need to order another MCS server. How can...

vhan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii have DL-380 G5 HP server, as per CCM compatibility matrix (as i remember)these versions are from supported ones on this server 4.1, 4.2, and 5.1i have this question:1: if i got a CCM 4.1 version and wanted to install it on this hp server, will it...

Dear sir,i want to emplement cisco ip telephony for office with 10 users, and the main goal of this solution is to allow remote users with soft phones to connect to the site using VPN and make local calls.i want to know if the CME can be used for thi...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes