IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I on on 3.3.3 and need to get to 4.1.3 to upgrade to 5.1 but in need to get my server on 2000-2-7 first. I have hunted everywhere in the downloads and archives and it does not seem to be there. This seems to be a major problem since this is the main ...

gene by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lately, I've been experiencing some weird problems with ephone-dns which have been reported since I've done the firmware upgrade of 7941/61/06 IP phones to version 8-0-4SR2S. IOS version is 12.4(11)T and CME 4.0(2)2 situations were like this: I had o...

pedsanto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have users complaining that they have to alter level of ringing in rocker button each time they login. They want it to stay as set whether logged in/out. How do I go about that. I have explained to users just use rocker button each day, but they n...

HelloI know that the Gateway's support wav files for MoH, but i think the quality is not very well. On the other hand, the default MoH file ( music-on-hold.au ) is excellent.My question now is, how to convert a wav file from the MoH CD into the au fi...

Helloi think this is not supported in cisco callmanager to enable CCM admin/users to customize ring back tones on their ip phones so that incoming callers hear audio contents/ customizable clips of recorded music while they wait for their calls to be...

I am having an issue with SRST. We are using 5 digit extensions within the building, the first digit for this particular site is a 9. However, we are translating it to a 1 when in regular more using a translation patern. What I am trying to do is tra...

inayshtut by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue with CUE 2.1. We are setting up an auto-attendant (we created the script) and are using the dial-by-name feature. When we go into dial-by-name and trying dialing certain users, it will list multiple entries. IE. 'hit 1 to speak wit...

atomike10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes