IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 MCS 7825 running IP IVR 4.5 separately. I want to change achitecture to HA mode. When I login Cisco ordering tool to order HA license (IPIVR-4X4Y-HA-UPG), the system shows the configuration error and need to order another MCS server. How can...

vhan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii have DL-380 G5 HP server, as per CCM compatibility matrix (as i remember)these versions are from supported ones on this server 4.1, 4.2, and 5.1i have this question:1: if i got a CCM 4.1 version and wanted to install it on this hp server, will it...

Dear sir,i want to emplement cisco ip telephony for office with 10 users, and the main goal of this solution is to allow remote users with soft phones to connect to the site using VPN and make local calls.i want to know if the CME can be used for thi...

justanas1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new about voice.Here is my requirement:1.I have meshed site to site VPN among 3 locations, can I use Cisco ATA/Linksys PAP2 adapter to connect anolog phone and call the other two remote sites? These 3 sites can be assigned dial number like...

pengfang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, We have two locations and have ccm cluster in each location.We are going to deploy unity with failover.Currently we have unity with failover in location 1 with exchange 2000.We dont have exchange in the location 2 ,so can we integrate this ...

hi for a lab environment, i have a supported server for CCM 5.x, but the issue is that i don't have 5.x DVD/CDsi have this file cisco-ipt-k9-patch5.1.1.3000-5.tar.gz.sgn of 1.4GB from CCO, my question is it possible to get the redhat linux version th...