IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am doing a new install of Unity (4.2) (MCS-7825-I2/Server 2000). We currently do have a separate exchange box (Exchange 2000/Server 2000). Most users do not have speakers (some phone users are not computer users either.) and I am not sure I want t...

I'm used to IOS naming convention. Would anyone care to expand on the CCM code naming convention. So in this example:CCM ver 4.1sr3cWhat does the sr and the c represent. I normally search up stuff like this but just for a change I thought i'd ask her...

I understand the UC500 comes with feature licenses (CME-probably 24 e-phones, and CUE-probably 25 mailboxes?). Also user licenses for 16 wired IP phones and 2 VPN'd IP phones? Question: can I attach 10 wired IP phones, and support 12 more VPN'd in (3...

mcherry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single cluster set up over my IP WAN over 2 sites. 2xsubs in my site and a sub and pub in my DR. My 2 subs in my main site were switched off last week and I lost my phones (they were sitting there saying registering) although I thought tha...

I have an AC hunt pilot. The media stream is fine accept we have multiple calls being made to this from the pstn. These calls get MOH in the middle of the message instead of starting the MOH from the begenning. I was under the impression that if w...

I'm looking to spec out a 38xx replacement for a 3640 and am reviewing the 3640 config. In the config it has voice-ports 3/0/0-3/0/7 and then 3/0/14-3/0/17. Show dial indicates that sot 3 is an NM-HDA-4FXS. I'm trying to a) figure out the physical wh...

mmertens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a remote office, we have two 7961G. Each phone has 2 expansion modules 7914.Once o twice in a day, phones stop to work, all buttons become red and you cannot ping the phones. After a long check phones begin to work again.In the same office there a...