IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco CP-7821 model POE IP phone, I wanted to use that phone to get registered with SIP.I have performed the following steps for that1) Downloaded the latest Cisco IP Phone Firmware sip78xx.11-5-1-182) Downloaded third Party TFTP Server ...

somanathr1 by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would appreciated that anyone could give me some help on this.I had a MLS service hook to Cisco 2900 router and connected to CUCM. I'm trying to create a lab and referring one of the DID numbers from the MLS services connected to CUCM and route it to...

(config-subif)#h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxBind IP Address configured. Please remove before reconfiguring I am getting this message despite no bind address configured. anyone seen this issues before? RTR#sh run   | include bindRTR# ...

Couple weeks ago, we had reports that calls outbound to external clients were showing up as "Private" instead of our company name. We have not made any configuration changes however the carrier swears we are overriding the CNAM info with information ...