IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just setup a UC560.  I'm able to make outbound calls on my SIP trunk, but inbound is failing.  On the other end I get one ring and then a disconnect.  Support says it may be a providor issue, but I still find it strange that I can make outbound cal...

Hi everyone, A friend asked me if I knew how to get his Cisco phones in portuguese/Brazil. I don't even know where I would get the locale files or even if the folder would be named portuguese_brazil, following the English examples. Has anyone ever do...

Hi All, I need some advise on the issue with Fax. We recently migrated a customer from ISDN to SIP and Cisco CUCM. They have Fax machines connected via an ATA. The issue is that it requires up to 4 calls before the fax is answered and it takes up to ...

Kanes39 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Would like to know the following,The publisher and subscriber both show the phones of one particular cluster showing all the phones in unknown status but if we checked them physically the phones are registered well and able to make calls and recei...