IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I had a issue with the Caller ID display on the IP phones when I configure a Non-Gatekeeper ICT connection between two Callmanager Cluster.It seems like when I try to call a phone from Cluster "A" to Cluster "B". I got the 4 digit DN from Clus...

Is it possible to set up a one way call pickup group? I have a person that needs to monitor more lines than the phone has available.I was going to create a pickup group. I need person 2's phone to alert when person 1 is getting a call, but person 1 s...

kevthepro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts:I have the following:2 79417941 Number 1 (1002) has 1 DN and BLF for7941 Number 2 (1003)When 7941 Number 2, goes OFFHOOK (1003)BOTH LEDS in -7941 Number 1- turn RED.Is that normal? Although I only configure BLF for 7941 Number 1 button ...

Does TAPS and Cisco Extended services still work the same in CM 4.2I have downloaded Extended Services 3.4 on to CallManager 4.2 download the taps plug-in run the both (no install errors) when I go through the setup of Extended services I enter in ...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PoE Question

Hello again,I'm still too nervous to plug my 3rd party PoE device into my phone, heh. I found the exact specifications online and wanted to run it by you pro's before manning up and trying it.Specs:RoHS: NoDC Output Connector: RJ45 ConnectorNumber of...

I need some help with a Unity Express problem I was having. I was getting a memory error when trying to access the Unity Express module. I rebooted the router, but this didn't resolve the issue. I then reset the Unity Express module itself, and the m...

we have configured a hunt pilot number for our helpdesk number which works great however we want to be able to easly forward the hunt pilot number to voicemail after hours with out hunting through the list first - directly to voicemail. i want all us...