IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I m installing a Call manager express + IP phones.When i dial numbers other than extensions (9.* , outside LAN calls, to my mobile for example), the call needs more than 30 seconds to be proceeded correctly and so the end party rings.Please ad...

Callmanager 4.2(3). We applied the ciscocm.4-2-3-DevPack-11 to both pub & sub, and ran the DST patch on the pub. I ran DbHelper to make sure replication was ok. The problem is when phones are registered to the Pub, the time is correct. When they're r...

Hey,currently have 5.0(4) and would like to upgrade to 4a. downloaded the file but its not finding anything on the cd. now i know its not an upgrade from 5.0(4) so does that mean i have to install from scratch? can you guys point me to the install pr...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,The receptionist receives an incoming call and transfers the call to the appropriate destination number but what the called party (end user) sees as calling party number is the receptionist?s 4 digits number. What we need is to display th...

CISCO PARTNER HELP IS NO HELP!Hi,I am SO hoping some experts check their posts on Sundays!!! We have a client opportunity that is driving me nuts since I am a voice newbie --- please help ASAP. I can't even get the right part numbers together. The...

netsec123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to SSH into a Cisco 7961. Obviously I need a user name and password but I don't know where it needs to be setup. There is no option in the phones config. I am running SCCP version 8-0-4SR3AS

smuneio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes