IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllTrying desperately to get IP Communicator and VT Advantage to work on new CME 4.0 system.VT works fine when associated with hardphone but IPC does not show Video icon. Video is enabled in ephone config and type is set to CIPC. I've reinstalled ...

Dear all,The CME router has VIC-2DID card which connect to CO. CO will provide 3 digit to the router. How can I configure the voice port and dial-peer for the DID function.Is the below command enough?voice-port 1/0/0 signal did immediatedial-peer voi...

HII am wandering if I need to remap the default COS - DSCP map on the cat 6500 and what the priority queue is.Do i need to run these commands on the CAToS switches. I understand that I only need to mark at the access. ONce successfully marksed I will...

paulhardy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thinking of introducing voip in our network. Have Cisco 2960 switch and Cisco Catalyst 500 switches.Have one of the ip phones with 2 x 10/100 interfaces. Idea being to connect a desktop PC to one of the ports. The best practice is to set up a voice V...

I have a CCME with 7961 endpoints. I added speed dials thru GUI and all took and showed up on spare line buttons except the one that had an add on unit atached. Everything looks like it should work but they are not showing up on the phone. Is there a...

I deleted a phone from the device list intending to let it auto-register again. When I powered the phone up again it registered and works, but does not show up in the administration/devices gui. It does show up in the real-time monitor/devices.Idea...