IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  I have a cisco 7942 phone in which the call history is not getting stored and not showing time. We have tried rebooting (not factory Reboot) the phone but the issue still persists.I have checked the CSS and partition with the user having working...

I can xfer a call to an internal number of my office (**621) without problems, but blind transfer to the same phone always fails. During dialing of the same internal number display shows "Transfer failed".I have 2 cisco phones spa303 and spa504G. Bli...

hariskar by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a problem with the ip phone cisco model 8851 fw v 11-2-3msr1-1when the call coming and is answeredno problem but when transfer this call the phone dont respond at the soft keys, this problem is only with the new firmware, its necesary any ...

Hi Support Community.I have a Lab Setup that im working on Cube Sip ServicesOutbound calls are working 100% Inbound calls fail after roughly 6 seconds, for that time period i do get two way audio however.I suspect i have a setting i need to configure...

Hi, I have a CUCM cluster. Two CUCMs, one is Publisher and second is Subscriber. In TFTP i have defined IP address of both CUCMs. I configured Publisher as a primary server and Subscriber as a Secondary Server in TFTP.  Wherever I remove the Publishe...

Hi,   I have two AVAYA 9608G registered with CUCM. But issue is that both are unable to call each other. Even I am unable to make a call from cisco phone to avaya phone. need help to solve the issue.   I have to enable AUTO qos for AVAYA phone on cis...

Hi,If I have a two pstn gateway ,What is the best way of creating route group ?Adding both pstn gateway into a route group or create different route group for each gateway .In my case I have a two pstn gateway and tsip trunk .Requirement is if sip fa...

Hello,I would like to setup a Bluetooth headset so that the pickup button and volume buttons can pickup calls and adjust volume when connected to a Windows 10 machine using jabber.This headset can work successfully with Cisco IP Phones 8851.The sound...

mrjelly by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes