IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a client who have installed cp-8851 and CP-7821 on BE6k v.11. When someone call one of these phones appears a button to decline the call. Sometimes they touched this button without intention and they lose the call. The client asked me to ...

Hi Community, I hope you're well My issue is when I pick up the handset of the phone is automatically marked a number, it can be the directory or any other number that does not exist. The user does not configure anything on the device or any speed di...

Rosch. by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have a strange issue with a particular number/numbers, the calls get dropped when placed on hold. I have looked at the traces for a good call ( from my mobile for example ) and a bad call ( from the UK landline) and have noticed that there are...

markbatts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have cisco 2811 and few 7961G cisco phones, CME verion 8.6, the phones not registering at all, the phone is getting DHCP Address which means connectivity is fine, I have done the following on the router- NTP is set- uploaded the phone config fil...

I am testing video calls with 8945 IP phones on Call Manager 9.x.   The two phones are in the same VLAN.   When I place a call between the two phones I receive an "unable to setup video" message on the called phone.   I believe all of the correct con...