IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning everyone.  I have an extension that when dialed out, it is displayed as another.  I have looked in DN config, and dont seem to find anything.  Also searched for the extension being displayed, but it does not seem to exist in dir.  One thing i...

spurs2k18 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have to use dotx and mda with a nps Windows server and non-Cisco phone but Cisco switch (cause I have a PC connected behind a phone and both must be authenticated).I've succedded as my phone and my pc connected behind the phone suceed authentic...

How would you go about creating a report on UC equipment?  -- general health and conditions.    I guess we could start with    utils diag test utils dbreplication runtimestate   and that's a start.  What else could we add?   Upcoming certificate expi...

We received an alert that several Gateways and Vgs that were registerd to Subscrbier 3 went automaticaly to Subscriber 2.  I have tried to obtain debugs or traces to find out the reason why some devices switched to other member of the Call Manager Gr...

suren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes