IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   Routing and switching guy with no insight into voice, need some assistance.   I need to have 8 polycom phones setup with PBX circuit on CME router which has CUE but does not have any configuration. All phones are setup with external carrier ...

I have a request to configure a call routing or flow as follows:   Inbound call from pstn arrives on PRI attached to Cisco IOS gateway.  The gateway is connected to Call Manager via SIP trunk.  The request is for the inbound call to a particular numb...

When I ring the pilot number internally for below hunt group, it works as anticipated with the call being passed between the two phones in the list before going to the final number. When I ring the pilot number from a mobile phone, the call cuts out ...

jshaw by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! Prompt how to realize the general book of LDAP or MYSQL on this device without CUCM? At present when pressing the notebook button I have a Contacts Inquiry window, and occurs further nothing. setup cisco: <directoryURL>http://192.168.0.11/cisc...

The requirement is to create the announcements and place the recorded voice scripts in that announcements. The requirement is to come up with extension lines  where a pre-recorded script is placed and the User while speaking with client, will dial th...