IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have cisco 6821 MPP phone registered to CUCM 14 as a third-party SIP phone. Basic call features are working fine and no issue with the calls. But whenever we want to access recent call log, contact, speed dial, it prompts for password to sing in. ...

Don Jaya by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

#Team #Cisco #CommunityI need information if Cisco Call manager BE 6000 M6 running with V12.5 can be integrated with UCS-C220-M4 running with V11.5?Can I assign BE 6000 M6 running with  V12.5 in an existing cluster as a subscriber Node, where there a...

Hello all,  I've 2 CUBEs in production that are fine, however recently installed 2 new CUBEs with a new SIP service provider trunk. I have 2 different call manager groups, inbound and outbound works with a 1st call manager group. But if I change to t...

I recently bought a little used ATA192 second hand.  I thought a factory reset was a good place to start so I applied power (but made no other connection).  The lights flashed as expected.  I then pressed the Reset button.  The expected sequence of l...

20221130_114158.jpg
MikeN58B by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a cisco r4321 with cme with a few phone 8800, i already setup the extensions, but im unable to pickup a call from another phone, i share my setupvoice register dn 1number 100call-forward b2bua all 110call-forward b2bua busy 110call-forward b2b...

Aquiles by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes