Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

CME/CUE Redirected Call Rings on 2 Channels

Hi HetPro,

My CME v7.1 has a sip trunk to the PSTN. Incoming calls to 9701421 is translated to an AA pilot 7991. So the AA in CUE v3.0 prompts with a menu. When 1 is pressed, the call is transferred back to CME to a hunt-group pilot 991 that rings a couple of IP phone (with dual line ephone-dn) sequentially.

My problem is that there are always 2 calls presenting to a phone line: the first showing from 7991 and the second showing from the real PSTN caller number. When pickuping the handset, I hear nothing. Then using arrow key I can select to answer the second call. When the second call is finished, the first is still in held. I have to 'resume' it and 'endcall'. If I use ephone-dn single line, 7991 is presented as the clid, the send member in the group rings and can correctly answer the call.

If the PSTN call goes directly to the hunt group without going to CUE first, all work fine. Calls that end up in leaving  a message in voicmeail box are also working fine. Test dialing 7991 from a local IP phone is also working fine.

The cue is configured as below:

---------------------------

ccn subsystem sip
gateway address "10.216.1.254"
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
transfer-mode semi-attended
end subsystem

--------------------------

The CME is configured as below:

-------------------------------

dial-peer voice 7999 voip

mailbox-selection orig-called-num