IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

First of all, this physical phone belongs to the number ending 7201. After attempting to log in for testing, it changed to the user profile instead of mine. Additionally, the Extension Mobility Service is missing in the user profile with the number e...

FLINZZY by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have Branch office and Head office sites. At head office, we have Cisco CUCM application running and at the branch office, we have SRST router 1 and 2, both connected to head office over WAN. SRST router 1 should come in to picture when there ...

inhamit by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Together,   i'm having problems with configuring BLF on 8851 3PCC with Asterik System. BLF are blinking and when pressed i've getting failure "Invalid Number".   Software Version: sip88xx.11-0-1MPP-477.loads Voice with no problems, Calls possible ...

implec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have cucm running under vmware using cisco ucsc-c240-m4s2.Current cucm version is 11 and nowi want to upgrade to version 12.When i try to order smartnet for ucsc-c240-m4s2 our distributor say this box already eol and eos. So here i need advic...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes