cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to poll a stack of 2960s switches for transceiver values (volt, dBm...) . According to documentation, the 2960s should support this MIB, and a poll of sysORID lists the MIB. Cisco even has an example in a configuration guide http://www.ci...

Hi Guys, There are 2 different between IOS and ASA software. I used to configure track IP SLA with EEM is much easier than ASA.My purpose I have ASA with G0/0 and G0/1. I want to detect link failed or interface failed on G0/0 then EEM execute to shut...

chhayheng by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have CISCO Prime Infrastructure 2.2 After creating a new user from "Administration > Users, Roles & AAA" the login always fails with the same error "Username or Password Invalid" whereas those information are known as good. Have you encountered...

ISR4K, 3.13.5S This EEM applet is not triggered on event: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ip sla 1000 udp-echo 1.2.3.5 10000 ip sla schedule 1000 life forever start-time now ip sla reaction-configuration 1000 react connectionLoss threshold-type ...

vszabo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm trying to understand how to work with the dcs.properties file for Security Manager 4.11. I want to have CSM discard a warning message my ASA 5525 is giving during the deployment and not treat it as an error message. My config gets deployed pro...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes