cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm just curious if anyone knows of software, or a quick method, to determine what devices are connecting to our DMZ servers based on rules we have configured in the ASA? Basically, I just want to know how I can get a clear picture, possibly with dia...

rweir0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I need help to figure out what is wrong with my EEM applet script : Am in need to send by mail the result of ping to different destinations, the script is as below: event manager session cli XXXX event manager environment _email_from XXXXXeve...

mjaffal01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, I am having problems with EEM script.  Basically, It kicks off when a specific router loses connectivity back to the core. If the tunnel reset does not work, it is supposed to schedule a reload at 2300 that night. The script correctly restar...

How secure is vrf-mgmt interface on the 3850 switches and 4300 routers?  I plan to use vrf-mgmt interface for management on DMZ, and Public switches and Internet routers.  My concern is if someone break in the Internet router, does vrf-mgmt will pro...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco 891 router that is not synchronizing with NTP servers. Four NTP servers are specified in the config: Router#show running-config | include ntp ntp update-calendar ntp server 0.pool.ntp.org ntp server 1.pool.ntp.org ntp server 2.pool...

lmartin80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I hope that you are good. Can you please help me about a problems below:     I configured snmp trap in too  switchs types: WS-C2960+24PC-S that run  ios 15.0(2)SE6 and switch catalyste 4500. For the first typs,device types cannot appears in cisco...