Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 5 7912 and 80 7940 phones the are behind a 3750 L3 switch doing HSRP with another 3750 L3 switch doing the same thing across the street. All 5 7912 have 1 way voice going out to another subnet or across the WAN. All the phone are on the same...

dlkoch by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to enable CDR reporting, so we can start to track certain type of calls. The issue i have is that ccm1 (publisher) hits around 90-95 CPU usage with the CDR process running, this normaly last for around 5mins then reoccures every 15mins or s...

Folks, Looking at SRND for CATOS qos and i found that in addition to auto qos one must use certain port based commands, but i am slightly confussed.Here is what the SRND says that i should do in addition to the AutoQOS. on a port that has an ip...

I am having trouble with a translation pattern, wondering if anyone can help. I am attempting to take any calls to DID's in the range of 4XXX and make them ring internally on 3XXX. I want to do this in call manager to make it easier for the client ...

lucotc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes