Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,Anyone know if it's possible to disable IPCC Express's default behaviour of sending the agent into NOT READY state if they don't answer anincoming call in the configured ring duration amount of time.I believe I was told that it was in an INI f...

palves by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I am putting the design and implementation for a new small office IP telephony setup that would integrate with the existing Ericsson pbx structure.I have started my resreach and came up with the following:To use Cisco 1751-v router for configur...

My CME 3.2 is installed on Cisco Router 2600. I redirect the router log to a remote syslog server, so I can parse cdr record for building. Listing A is what I got from the syslog server.Listing A---------<189>42: *Mar 2 17:18:10.111: %VOIPAAA-5-VOIP...

tanc08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When debug vpm signaling for CAS call setup. Each line has htsp, anybody knows what this stand for? Thanksar 2 03:32:19.061: htsp_timer - 400 msec*Mar 2 03:32:19.461: htsp_process_event: [1/0:0(20), EM_WAIT_ONHOOK, E_HTSP_EVENT_TIMER]em_wait_timeou...