Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

What's the con and pro to choose unicast and multicastHMy understanding is 1.if we want moh continuously play so that held party(hearing the moh) don't have to always listen the music from begining.2. Multicast only need one stream for all the music...

I got wrong info on the userID when I first loaded the user onto CM 4.0(1) using BAT. Hence, I need to delete all the users, i.e. 500 users, and reloaded with corrected userID. Is there a tool to delete all 500 users at once? What's the impact of del...

nurmawann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a ICS box running 2.6.2 system software and 3.3(3) CCM. Came back to office on a Monday and the callmanager service was shutdown. Manually restarted it but continued to get errors in App Log including Route Points continually unregistering and C...

dldresser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use Client Matter Codes in CallManager 3.3(4) as aunique call identifier to match up with an external system.We are placing roughly 100K calls per day. If each call is appendedwith a unique CMC, I'd need 1-100,000.Is there a limit to ...

amelton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a 4500 Switch I am using autoqos on all of my shared phone/pc ports. Upon enabling AutoQos configuration the following parameters come on be default within my individual ports; priority high shape percent 33 "shape percent 33"....does that just ma...