Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've been asked to create a "survey" script for customer feedback. I have everything done except getting the customer's response (Get Digit String) into the email that is sent when the survey is completed. The last option of the survey is to leave ...

Hi. I have an CCM 3.3 implementation that apparently is working fine. The thing is that sometimes when the users are accessing some features on the phones like missed calls, corporate directory, etc, the phone makes a small rebott, thus losing all mi...

pferraz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why is it BAT won't allow me to perform formatting on the phone numbers but Call Manager will?BAT Insists both for the Excel Template and the BAT insert option that phone numbers be listed as 1234567890.Call manager will let me format the directory n...

k6lw by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if I create two devices and not configure any chain/cascade, is it chain or cascade by default?I have such a configuration now and text message notification not work:The first device is home phone and phone number is configured but disabled. The seco...