Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello to @ll, First of all, I come from Belgium and I'm newbie in here, so please, be indulgent ;) I have this problem, I need to use voice in MSN but I'm using NAT with the CIsco 827... Sorry if this question has already been posted but I didn't fin...

fmagain by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at building a script that will decide between Site A or Site B skill based on Calls Waiting in que. If both skills have more than 2 calls waiting I want to send call to an alternate (third) site. Is there a way to look at "Calls Waiting"...

umassjsp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Unity 3.15 with TSP version 6.0.2b. Call Manager is version 3.2.2c. Port 2 has been locked up for over 200 minutes. I have attempted to reset port from Port Monitor but the port continues to stay busy. I also attempted to reset the TSP but the...

s.hills by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using CallMgr 3.2(2c) and I'm having an issue with hunt groups. I have small groups, from 3-10 users per hunt group, and as calls hunt from one phone to another, I have a strange problem. Once the call reaches the 13th phone, the call stays on ...