Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! (CUCM SIP->H323)

Cause i = 0x82E16E - Message type not implementedCall State i = 0x0A   065015: Oct 17 15:14:04.893: ISDN Se0/1/0:23 Q931: TX -> NOTIFY pd = 8 callref = 0x0146Notification Ind i = 0x8300Display i = 'MY FIRST AND LAST NAME'Calling Party Number i = 0x00...

we have Jabber MRA in one Datacenter, and we are planning move both(Core and edge) to another Datacenter.So, before we move them completely. We want to setup new (Core and Edge) in the new datacenter and restore it with the backup and change the ip a...

Hi Guys,Is it possible to monitor active calls on Cisco CUCM deployment? Does Cisco provide this? Or is there any 3rd party software for this? I have seen this kind of software on Avaya where we can monitor which extension is calling to which number ...

Hello Guy, I would like to know if it is possible to build an Internet telephony service provider(ITSP) with a CUCM. Most of a documentation I saw on the net is more about how to connect a cucm with an ITSP. If it possible to build an ITSP with cucm,...

mkouame17 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Fabian

So, Fabian is missing.  Or somehow grossly misconfigured. I added him as a contact long ago in the Spark days, and it works - still works to this day.  But no one else in my organization can add or see this bot.  I *really* don't recall doing anythin...

QOS

Dear Team,We have 30Mbps P2P link between 2 sites, but utilization on this link is high. We want create QOS for video conference. Please share sample example. Site A - 10.10.1.1 (VC IP is 192.168.41.35, 192.168.41.34) Site B - 10.10.1.2 (VC ip is 192...