Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

4.1.3sr2 with ADPlugin to 2003.we are not using the standard .com/.net/.edu but rather .local so I think that is why it doesn't allow me to proceed with the plugin. I am failing where it ask forDir Admin dnpassworddomain nameso when I enter the above...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I was debugging a call setup, i saw the following error:Cause i = 0x8286 - Channel UnacceptableSerial 1/0:15: LIF_EVENT: ces/callid 1/0x85F4 CALL_REJECTIONAnyone can shed some light on this? It's a E1 QSIG trunk which connects a CCM to a PBX.Tha...

hlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All ,We are facing a Problem from time to time regarding the < Extension Mobility > Service. We are running a Cisco Callmanager Version 3.3( 4) Cluster consists of 4 Callmanager Servers.Frome time to time ( and it begins to increase lately ) th...

Resolved! Auto dial 2nd.line

Have 3 7940 phones W/same line (2) appearences.When 1st line is off-hook all phones get correct indications.When a 2nd phone tries to auto-dial a number (dials a number then press "dial" softkey)Display says "line in use."Is there a way to choose the...

I have a CallManager with 2800 ISR voice gateway connected to fractional ISDN PRI using MGCP. Is there a way to transfer or forward the incoming call back out the same channel to the telco, so the telco can complete the transfer and take the CallMana...

apoulatov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes