cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all.is it possible to block outgonig multicast L2 frames on an Ethernet port in outgoing direction on a 2960 Switch?I tried the "switchport block multicast" command, but the description of this feature relates to only "unknown" multicast!?But what...

Hi              I have a prospective customer who have two sites which are currently connected over a wireless bridge connection (both sites have the same subnet).They intend to install a secondary connection which they would need to become active in...

Hi Guys,We are storing NAT translations using this tecnology in an ASR1004:ip nat log translations flow-export v9 udp destination [collector IP address] 2055However, this stores destination IP address and we don't want to do that. Is there anyway to ...

Hello Community,Can someone show me how to configure our nexus 7k so that I can see all logging information. I would like to see all logs that appear in the device while in terminal monitor mode.Do I need to configure something like  >logging console...

Hello,Has anyone used the 'Always-on' AnyConnect feature before as we are very interested in this, but haven't been able to demo it as we don't have a license for it yet.  We have many Windows 7 and 8 laptops and we want to make sure they are always ...

Hi I am trying to find a solution of getting throughput of 1.5 Gbps over VPN through the internet.I have found the ASR can do this throughput with the right card.Does anyone know if you can bundle 2 of the interfaces for site to site vpn and then use...

splickman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I new to QoS and want to create a class-map/policy-map to pass all traffic through an interface at 50%.   Not sure how to configure the class-map.  Here is what I have so far:!class-map match-all 1000mbps-class!!policy-map 1000mbps-policyclass 1000mb...

dtom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am new to this site so appologies if I am in the wrong place.  I have just bought a 2514 router to start my CCENT study's.  When I turn on my router and connect via console through TeraTerm I get the following text and then I cant do anythin...

Hi Everyone , here is a scenario i have two Internet lines. ADSL and Internet Leased Line.Adsl is configured as Wan1 Interface and ILL is configured as WAN2 interface in my router. i have static and route-map configred as mentioned below.static route...

I am trying to setup a test routing & switching scenario. We are wanting to change our routing for the organaization to just use bgp at the routers with no igp running any where. We have 2 differnet isp's and 2 routerswe are currently running 2 4900 ...

Dears,I have two N7ks 6.1(2) on my network   and 10 access switches are connected to this N7Ks via VPC(10G on each link).We have faced a problem. By mistakenly somebody  wrongly connected a cable from access switch1 to access switch2.Immediately the ...

Hi,Our ASR crashed today. What should be the problem?------------------ show version ------------------ Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.1(1)S2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) Technical Support: http://ww...