cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all. Cannot see anyway to do this without the mileage. We have a customer with 8-10 sites remotely connected to head office via vpn's. They have decided to save a few pence by changing ISP's therefore changing ip addresses and also, obviously, ads...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to configure a Cisco ASA 5505 router with our Comcast modem. The router will give out a local IP address, but no one can get online. I set a the DNS to go to 208.67.222.222 and 8.8.8.8. In network objects it has global set to from a...

chad by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,today I configured the folowwing QoS config. It seems to work, OR do you have any comments...I want to limit the Exchange traffic comming from the DataCenter to the location to 10Mbit (Download of big OST Files due to the Exchange migration)...

on a cisco router how do i check if it's on?an existing working bgp connection exists already on this routerif i do a show ip bgp neighbors <peer-address of neighbor> | i segmenti get a max data segment size of 1440 bytesi can not find out why this v...

Greetings! I am looking for some help with configuring a rather extensive DMVPN setup over WAN with some basic QoS policies to improve voice call quality for remote phones. I know there's some technical hurdles to overcome and some gotchas being over...

I have a router I was working on that has suddenly started to boot into ROMMON.I'm getting:Readonly ROMMON initializedrommon > 1I can see the IOS file when I do a "dir flash0:"that tells me the flash is acknowledged and read by the router.I have used...

Dear All,Please help with this issue am facing with the network.Network diagram is attached.We are taking hosted contact center service from service provider.Connectivit is over MPLS.Cisco 881 is the CPE router.We are using our own LAN ip pool with d...

I have 4 sites with overlapping address (192.168.1.x)/24 under VLAN 10 SVI and it is a secondary range. They should be able to talk to primary range and other VLANs at the site without any restriction via inter vlan routing.,This secondary subnet is ...

Hi everyone,I am having troubles to enable 3xT1 ppp multilink between a 3745 and a 2921 with WICs, through a ISP WAN cloud. both sides are taking clock from ISP.                   Today this connection is made between a 3745 on each side, and in this...

Resolved! Dual DMVPN

Hello All,I've been looking for a way to create a point-to-multipoint Tunnels between Hub and Spoke routers until I found assistance here (Configuring Point-to-Multipoint IPSec Tunnels).After some testing, I realized that the DMVPN won't be sufficien...

Hi,   Following link says that "set ip next-hop" in policy-map sets the egress interface for a packet and prerequisite for this to work is that dest add of the packet must lie with the network of the same interface. My doubt is if the dest addr of th...

I am trying to do the simplest of configurations (I think, anyway) and I can't get it to work.  A little router with a cellular interface (working) and overloading the inside hosts on VLAN1 to hit the internet.  That is working.I want place a host on...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes