cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are in the process of planning and designing our new network.We have a few servers that have bundled interfaces and will be connected to two FEXs which in turn are connected to two Nexus 7009 switches.  These two N7K switches are connected to a...

How many maximum GigEthernet interfaces I can use at the same time on the base model (without extra cards) ? Based on what I've read, 3 is the number. Please confirm that is correct. Thanks

Can someone please confirm whether the Cisco VIC2-2BRI-NT/TE can be used to terminate an ISDN data connection?  Router to router Data of ISDN bearer.I need to quote it for a job and i would like confirmation before I commit to it.I'm worried the VIC ...

hi alli want to share  something regarding to DMVPN with youIn my company we have almost more than 50 remote sites which are connected to head office through DMVPN.All the remote sites are having ADSL linkSometimes, you can say once in week or once i...

Hi,I have router 800 series.I has only one ethernet interface.I need one ethernet inface for WAN and one for LAN. Can i achive this by dividing the one interface into multiple subinterfaces.I need one interface for Dailer configuration for WAN connec...

If can anyone help when i issue command "sh ip bgp" it shows * i 0.0.0.0          a.b.c.d          0     90      0 ASN i *                      a.b.c.d             0     90      0 ASN i *>                    a.b.c.d                  100      0ASN i ...

startx001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RIPv2 Auto-summary

Hi all,i have configured in my lab the following scenario:R1 (10.1.12.1)<->(10.1.12.2)R2(10.1.23.2)<->(10.1.23.3)R3(10.1.34.3)<->(10.1.34.4)R4R1, R2 and R3 are all configured with RIPv2 and with the commands version 2 and no auto-summary, the network...

talmadari by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have devices WS-C3560X-24 Version 12.2(53r)SE2I need check configuration of eigrp key chain in manual i found command show key chain <my_key>but when i try do it, i receive error% Ambiguous command:  "show key chain eigrp-chain"Anyone kwon why the ...

Greetings, I'm searching to buy a router and I'm looking for models with at least one SFP onboard. Also I want the router to support a second POE Power supply for failure support. The reason I ask the question is that if I want to buy a router and ad...

Dear AllImage is Attached.Access Switch 2960 --->Core Switch 3750----> SonicWall 4500----->ACCESS Switch(vlan 1)Access  switch with vlan 90 is directly connected to gig0/12 (routed port of  3750) and FA0 of 3750 is connected to Firewall X3(192.168.80...