cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,Applying a policy-map to a BVI Int fails:policy-map 10M class class-default  shape average 9800000 40000 0Router(config)#interface bvI 1Router(config-if)#service-policy output 10MGTS : Not supported on this interfaceIs there any work-around?  i.e....

Hi. I'm new to these forums and this is my first question. We currently have a VMHost/Netapp setup between two separate server rooms in the same building. We are researching technology to allow us to move the server room to another building. It is no...

Hi allwe have a mpls nework from the ISP, wires only so we manage the routers etc. its uses BGP.however we need the traffic encrypted between all the sites and our HQ, we have a primary and backup router at HQThe engineer has configured gre tunnels t...

My HUB location have 2 ISP connection (Pri-MPLS, Sec-MPLS).primary run on BGP and for secondary we have created tunnel between HUB to remote location.since Bgp is primary route,we define static route for tunnel with AD value of 30.1.At some remote lo...

hiIf I have a dmz switch, which then plugs into my distrubution switch, this then goes to my core switch which has a wan link connected. The other end of the wan link connects to a core, then a dmz switch.if I have vlans 1,2,3,4,5,6 on my DMZ switche...

Hi All-We have a router connected to MPLS and all the traffic pass thru the MPLS via the BGP routing. Recently we installed the local internet and conected to the router.- location 1. We added the default route "ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.x.x.x" rout...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see the following when I run a traceroute to this subnet.  The traceroute bounces between my router and the MPLS provider until ttl expires.  The routers are running bgp.  The rest of my wan and routing is fine, what might be the cause of this?  Ob...

We run both VOIP and video over a multi-site WAN MPLS. We have our UCS server in our Michigan site and it operates about 150 phones in our North Carolina site. I have setup QoS on the switchports that the phones are connected to. I have seen that som...

Hi everyone!!!Someone knows which is the difference between Dual Rate Policing (police cir pir) and Shaping with Shape Peak?Do they fill the token bucket every Tc?Thanks a lot!!!!Juan

Juan Urti by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,If someone can please share a link this would be great on the topic of site to site IPSEC VPN using routers and default routing.I have three routers, router A,B,and C.A and B are connected over an MPLS and C is on the inter...

juan-ruiz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, recently i have raised an RMA for CISCO2911ccme/srst-K9, inturn i have received cisco2911/k9, now i do i convert this received RMA to CISCO2911CCM/SRST-K9

I have two identical bgp peering in my vrf. for both peering in PE, send routes are 237.one peering has recieved 16665 routes but other only 225BGP config (same for both peering)neighbor xxxx remote-as xxxxneighbor xxxx activateneighbor xxxx route-ma...

arumalpra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes