cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured a HWIC-3G-GSM router to connect to internet, and to install VPN eventually.The router is able to get an IP address from Service Provider, but when i ping that IP address from the router, the ping failed. I am not able to any othe...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a subnet 10.xxx.0.1/22 (10.xxx.0.1 to 10.xxx.3.254)now i would like to take a portion of the network for some Mac users, 10.xxx.0.1 - 10.xxx.0.126.how would that look

I have a site that offers two circuits.  One is a 28mbps dynamic VPN connection, the other is a 3mbps point-to-point multilink.  My issue is that I would like all voice and video traffic to use the P2P and all other traffic to use the VPN.  If the VP...

tmcmurray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Everybody.could someone tell me something about the command?MBO-RT-02#sh ip ospf de            OSPF Router with ID (192.168.167.1) (Process ID 1)    Area BACKBONE(0)    Intra-area Route List*   192.168.161.0/24, Intra, cost 1, area 0, Connected  ...

Hello,I'm learning as I go with configuring Cisco routers so please excuse my very basic questions.I have two networks (172.16.0.0 and 172.17.0.0)  I need to be able to have the traffic from the 172.16 network access systems on the 172.17 network, bu...

Router is a layer 3 or 4 device if your ans is layer 3 then while applying an extended access list on router interface how specifying port no is aloud as it comes under layer 4 protocols?example:access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftpaccess-list 10...

Resolved! Gre over IPSEC

Hi guys,I am in the situation of connecting two buildings with 2x34 Mbps links and I am being requested to encrypt the data traffic , but not teh voice traffic.I have 4x3845s for this task and I have some ideas on how to do it , but if you can g...

Hi,I'v configured the two routers as PPPoE-Server and PPPoE-Client using IOS 12.4T.Now it works out without any problem.Here is the configuration below.********************************************************[PPPoE Server]username client1 password 0 ...

I have been put on a project to deploy the folowing equipment and I have never touched this equipment before. I am responsible for deploying an ASR 1004 with T3, ASR OC3, and 8 3925s with T3 modules. I am working on getting more information about thi...

Hello:I'm a newbie on Routers and Cisco matter. I had been trying to set up a 1841 but I have several problems.I have a network with a 2921 as Gateway and router for a hosted application subnet 10.20.0.X, also I have on the same network a 1841(a) 10....

Dear All,In Our Network We have a MPLS link as Primary and back-up link as a VSAT.When MPLS Link goes down traffic automatically shift to VSAT, also our requirement is that once the traffic is shifted to VSAT the access-list configured on the router ...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WCCP on Cisco 6500

Hi;I'm a little confused about wccp configuration and redirection . I want to integrate with websense cache proxy. On backbone, appliance connected on gig 5/1 for example....Also i want to redirect all http packet on vlan 10.What  am i supposed to do...

Dear All, I have following prefix list on my internet router for which need to understand the  Prefix list logic. router bgp xxxx (public AS)nei x.x.x.x remote-as 4755neighbor x.x.x.x prefix-list VSNL-ANNOUNCE outnei y.y.y.y remote-as 1236neighbor y....