cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, I have confiured Leased line as primary with ISDN as back up. When leased line goes down , we are able to ping ISDN IP from router . But from PC we are not able to ping LAN of remote side. When we do show ip router in router , it still show...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a set up betwen 2 locations connected by 2 parallel links.One link is 2M & another is 10M.Between 2 location there are 2 critical servers which needs be communicated on priority.I want to route traffic ONLY for these servers from 2M link. whil...

dataline by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Router checking availability host through track:! track 123 rtr 1 reachability delay down 100 ! where! rtr 1 type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX source-ipaddr YYY.YYY.YYY.YYY rtr schedule 1 life forever start-time now ! I can see fol...

nesterove by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to setup port security with errdisable action. This is the configuration I am using:Switch(config-if)#switchport mode accessSwitch(config-if)#switchport port-securitySwitch(config-if)#switchport port-security mac-address MACcat6knativ...

jorolas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a branch that is connected to the core network using TDM as a primary link and ISDN as a backup link. IPX must be running since there are novell servers located in the servers farm in the core network "Head Office".I have configured IP EIGR...

Is the idea behind bridging across WAN links to allow a remote site to be on the same layer 2 link and subnet as the Main site?For example in a DR scenario, you could configure the DR site to be on the same subnet as the Main site as far as the remot...

hello i just take ICSW training, does anybody will explain how ppoe frame travel over atm according to OSI LAYER (it's encapsulation or datalink layer form end to end...) :) this situasion lead me to confusion as it means there exist pppoe over atm,...

jemekeren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can any one suggest me for the ISDN lab setup.Basically I want to set up a lab ,in which to show the ISDN dial back up to the participants.Any ISDN demo kit which can be used in a lab environment.Please suggest.Thanks and Regards,S.Venkataraman.

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,Can any one suggest me what all the necessary steps to be taken to study the existing network and and generate a report.How to study teh network performance using Cisco CLI commands?In general.Thanks and Regards,S.Venkataraman.

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have a set up betwen 2 locations connected by 2 parallel links.One link is 2M & another is 10M.Between 2 location there are 2 critical servers which needs be communicated on priority.I want to route traffic ONLY for these servers from 2M link. while...

dataline by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i m bit new to security......can someone plz tell me what is GRE tunnel....for that we have to make a tunnel first.....i m bit confused abt this concept....whast the dissrence between Gre and normal tunnel.....cheers and thnak sin advance

When doing Frame Relay Traffic Shaping between two routers, if the following command is configured on the two routers interface support the DLCI"frame-relay adaptive-shaping becn"So this will enable the router receiving congestion to tell the distan...