cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There,Please explain me what is the difference between these two ACL..access-list acl_dmz line 1 permit tcp host 10.22.1.10 host 192.168.2.5 eq 5555 (hitcnt=0)access-list acl_dmz line 2 permit tcp host 10.22.1.10 eq 5555 host 192.168.2.5 (hitcnt=0...

All our Cisco routers have been configured by an external consultant some years ago, and now i have been assigned the task to maintain these routers (ios novice...)Each router has two ACL's, one on the wan interface and one on the lan interface. Its ...

hi,i have a pix acting as a vpn server behind adsl router of isp.i want vpn clients from outside can connect by vpn.for that portforwarding is required on adsl.Does anybody know which ports to be forwarded for vpn.vpn clent is 4.0.5 on windows.thanks...

We have a router that when trying to show the running configuration or enter configuration mode or write memory, it does not repsond. I have tried clearing the lines but they will not clear. Is there a way to fix this without rebooting the router.

thomuff by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi; i am having cisco 3745 router with 2 ethernet ; want to create 4 diffrent subnet on one of the ethernet port for VLAN. Is it possible? let me know.... Also what will be other way to create diffrenet subnet on one interface.I dont have any other m...

imnilesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently installed a full ds3 into our router. I had several issues with getting it to work. We keep getting the following errors when I do a sh serial and controllerInternet02#sh controller t3 2/0T3 2/0 is up. Applique type is Subrate T3 No ala...

Hi,I need to implement QoS on WAN links to ensure the implementation of a new centrally located email system does not have an impact on all existing WAN applications by taking all the bandwidth away from these apps. We have no QoS enabled at present....

HiI have IOS 12.4 9(T) for touter 1721..when I installed on my 1721 routerI had an error cause of insufficent memoryhow can I install this version on 1721?

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PWR-2811-AC=

hi,customer has a DC powered 2811 that he wants to use for hardware support (if another 2811-DC fails). he wants to use the same chassis to backup a 2811-AC. is it ok to purchas an AC power supply (PWR-2811-AC=) for the 2811 and just use the power su...

I have an Internet router that has a T1 card. Is it possible to limit one set of IP addresses that access the Internet to a certain bandwidth, while giving another set of IPs full access to the bw?

jweldin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi can anybody help the below mentioned error. Actually I was doing ios upgradation in cisco 2950 switch. and before that I ahve delete the existing ios image from the switch and once new ios image uploaded then I reloaded, but after that switch is s...

mukeshpal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have obtained a Cisco 837 ADSL router, but the image has been damaged so the IOS needs reloading. How do I go about putting the image back on for this Cisco so it restores it as new (factory defaults). Thanks

This has been set up to dial back to our DBU router. Do these configs look correct. These are the errors that I am getting in the routers log.Could this be a service provider issue or a mis-config issue. Please help ASAP. I will rate. %ISDN-6-LAYER2D...