cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Does 3850 support VXLANwithin the same datacenter, I have most of my networking gears with L3 connections.I want to extend around 5 different vlans across the L3 links, can I do this on 3850?do we have any difference in performance on a 10 Gb SFP LAN...

image.png
WiLL-I-Am by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured my RV320 router to allow OpenVPN into the network. I have done this on many routers, it's usually straightforward and never causes any issues. For some reason, once I connect to the router I cannot RDP anywhere. I've tried disabling...

Resolved! ASR-1006

.Jan 6 12:22:40 GMT+1: %CPPHA-7-START: F0: cpp_ha: CPP 0 preparing image /tmp/sw/fp/0/0/fp/mount/usr/cpp/bin/qfp-ucode-esp10.Jan 6 12:22:41 GMT+1: %CPPHA-7-START: F0: cpp_ha: CPP 0 startup init image /tmp/sw/fp/0/0/fp/mount/usr/cpp/bin/qfp-ucode-esp1...

Hi! I'm testing ACR and DCR using an ASR9k on one side and a ASR920 on the other side. Theres a SAToP between them and each end connects to a E1.ACR seems to be Ok, but when I go to DCR I see 2 issues:- I can't find how to configure Differential cloc...

dfauluchi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm studying on Cisco packet tracking, I just found one strange thing. I attached the network map and configuration below.1> I created NAT for 10.2.0.0/16 and 10.3.0.0/16 to access the server0.2> Created ACL for 10.2.100.0 0.0.0.255 to not allow acce...

acl_nat.png
Jonasye by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello evryone, i have bought twice days ago this router for a vdsl2+ home connection. The problem i think is the controller vdsl, which connects only on profile 17a instead of 35b. This is the limit of this type of chipset or i just need to upgrade t...

angelosss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes