cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

First time setting up a 4G DMVPN failover at a site. So I was under the impression that encapsulation should be set to SLIP.  I have dual links to different ISPs on my 4451 router and the 4G will be backup.  I have no option to set encapsulation to S...

T_tow by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Consider the above scenario. I configured ebgp neighborship to form between R1 and R4. Below mentioned are the device configs: R1(config-router)#do sh ip int brInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolFastEthernet0/0 unassigned YES NVRAM admin...

Bgp.jpg
Neil227 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello  ,we have a router in another state with 2mb using serial we upgraded to 4mb and we will use the g0/1 for the new link so i want to set the same ip address and mask in the serial to the g0/1 and save the travel and make someone from there to ju...

I am trying to ping from a computer to a different computer from a different campus, but I get an error saying this (this attempt trying to ping both the router of the different campus and different computer from different campus):Any help in underst...

DZSai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I decided to upgrade my ISR 1100 to latest 16.9.3. Please help how to enable install/packages mode   I followed the guide, but there is a ridiculous step which shows to boot to rommon and select packages I did  request platform software package ex...

pmorvay by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I need to test ipsec config at DR site. Our L3 device uses BGP. I need to take one device and force it's traffic to our DR and not use the BGP route. Can anyone help me with this config?

Hello, I have a router at a location and the router has a modem line connected to the AUX port. I have have the phone# of the modem line. They told me that I can access the router remotely through the modem. What do I need on my end to establish a co...

Hi everyone now that I passed my CCNA, I would like to set up a LAB. here is what I have2x 2610 routers1x 2501 router2x2900 switches1x access seversnow I would like to setup a full lab including frame relay , I would like you helpfirst question is do...

Hi Everyone, We have change our firewall for a Cisco ASA couple month ago.From this time, one of my user can't access by VPN to his customer office (Cisco VPN). We use Cisco Anyconnect for us (Outside to inside) without any trouble but for him, conne...

Wam83CA by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure a ipsec tunnel between a Cisco ASA 5520 and a Cisco ASA 5505?============================---------------------------remoteasa172-------------------------------=================================remoteasa172#remoteasa172#remoteasa172#re...

asa_5505_crop.png