Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi I have an ESXi host with 10G fibre uplinks to 2 x Nexus 5598 both Nexus are configured identical and associated ports/VPC show up. Ports/VPC are configured as access port and all looks well, however I am trying to understand the Bandwidth of the ...

Someone has any ideia? I have 2 N5K peers and 1 N7K peer in my Datacenter. The N7K is Switch Core and both N5K peers connected to it by VPC that I´ll call them (AB-01/AB-02) and (DE-01/DE-02). I have 4 servers in the N5K peer DE-01/DE-02 that works f...

joao.beca by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Adding to the core

Should not be to hard, I have tried several different configurations but, I'm looking for someone whom might have been in the same type of situation. Here is the scope. I have a small Data center and due to bad advice, I have 3 Cisco 3850's as my Cor...

jdamon113 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are in process of replacing our old 6509 switches, which we use for connecting our servers. We are thinking of either going with 6807XL or 4510R+E. Need some suggestion on this. Thanks Arun

Hi friends, can you help me solve my dough .. Is it possible to time difference between inter-vlan and intra-vlan communication on l3 switch in network? mean, we transfer data between two end device witch is connect  to switch port  in same vlan or d...