Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Contract doesn't show up after adding devices in SNTC portal

TAC directed me to post here.  Added group of new switches to SNTC but the associated contract doesn't show up after adding them.  From the agent:   "They did find the devices in the portal but they show as uncovered, whereas CCW-R indeed shows them ...

chmbown by Beginner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Discover voice applications in the collector and see data in SNTC portal, this is normal or possible ?

Inside the portal it shows data of voice applications of the family Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), there are more applications that can be added to the SNTC portal or only physical equipment can be added.

Issue with registering new DA because of company merger

We were assisting a customer with registering for SNTC portal and it showed that there was already a DA assigned.  The listed DA is with the parent company who recently purchased our customer.  There is not yet any interaction between the 2 companies...

JSM92 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Issues logging into the Smart Net Total Portal

Hello All, We have several Smartnet accounts with Cisco and I have registered as the DA for my company. I assigned myself as a customer administrator and I’m getting an error when logging into the sntc Portal.  You do not currently have access to Sma...

Resolved! CSPC 2.7.3 - No Action on "Upgrade Button"

Hi,   I have a customer collector V2.7.3 that I manage, following the announcement of the Cisco Collector Vulnerability, I have tried to initiate a upgrade to V2.7.4.6 however when I click on the upgrade button, nothing happens, nothing happens if I ...