Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi.I am attempting to view https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices/ after logging in with my CCO acount but I am presented with the following when visitng that URL:Not Found404Error: Not Found at /opt/app-root/src/repo/server.js:267:26 at layer...

SDaniels1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community. We have a couple of issues with certain equipment (3925 and 3850). When performing the discovery of the equipment, followed by the collection (having configured the ssh credentials) the following happens: 1)In some devices it shows ...

Customer wants a way to identify the stacked switches in the inventory report. They also want to know which is the master vs slave switch when multiple switches are stitched together I dont see a way to tell as i look through the custom inventory re...

gannunzi by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Similar issue to skc455's post on 9/17 answered by Cisco employee Justin Sprake, but the answer appears to be account-specific so I'm posting for our account.Browsing to services.cisco.com results in being redirected to the splash screen for requesti...