Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,   I am a Cisco employee trying to help a customer with an issue. The issue is the customer is an admin but keeps getting redirected while trying to access the SNTC portal, I saw others are having the same issue on this forum. Looking for a Cis...

Dvir by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new instance of CSCP set up. During installation and configuration we downloaded and used the CSP-C .zip from SMTC during configuration everything seemed to work fine. I created a range of IPs for discovery and I see those devices listed in...

Hello, After upgrading  from 2.7.3.1 to 2.8.1.8 admin shell does not start with error  [collectorlogin@localhost ~]$ su adminPassword:*****PID file exists. But Adminshell service is not completely up.**********If adminshell is restarted manually, ple...

VRU by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that the APs are part of the inventory of the managed device the 9800-40 WLC. I've checked the SNTC site and can see the controllers inventory but it is missing the APs. Checking the raw data on the CSP collector I can see all the inventory in...

WLC-MIB.PNG