Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone I have to remove the routing from our 3850 switch to the 2921 router, I want to remove the BGP and I wanted to know can you tell me what commands should I use to completely remove it from the switch to add it to the router, below is the c...

I have a 2811 router that clients are unable to access external websites.  This was previously working and I'm not sure what could have changed.  I'm able to ping all sites such as espn.com, etc. but I cannot get to them through web browser.  Even if...

Th3cart3r by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I noticed that the links that are connecting from switch to gigamon or wireshark became up and down, and it appeared to be amber.   I heard that it is because there is no any protocol going on from wireshark or gigamon.   Can you please explain...

ohforce55 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   Can somebody let me know how to calculate througput on cisco 4331 ISR,   We are having currently running with 100 Mbps throughput and link speed is 70 Mbps.   Please let me know it enough for 100 Mbps or i need to upgrade to 300 Mbps

Dear colleagues! Could you share your ideas, about this issue of incompatibility between WS-C3750X-24S and GLC-FE-100LX. According to the compatibility matrix WS-C3750X-24S is compatible with GLC-FE-100LX, starting from 12.2(58)SE1 IOS release. But, ...

Hello,Can any please confirm the C3KX-NM-10G module is hot-swappable.i have checked the cisco's website and it says "Although network modules are hot-swappable, we recommend installing a network module before powering the switch" What steps i need to...

Hello,   I have a question considering if is security wise to allow traffic from a user vlan to pass through a port-channel that is used for management traffic.    Can you describe the pros and cons of doing it or not.    Best Regards John