Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Allwe need to reset the password for a remote cisco router, no support available on the site.the SNMP read and read-write is still there on the device, is it possible to reset the password with SNMP RW stringappreciate some quick feedbackthanks...

Resolved! SG500X

Can i user all the uplink and the stacking ports when i convert the switch from stacking mode to standalone switch ? , that mean i will have 4 SFP+ ports all of them working as uplink

We are moving a switch that is mounted flat/horizontally.  The space we are moving to limits our space.  Can you mount the SG200-26P vertically? Reason why is we are looking at a vertical 4U rack (RK419WALVO) made by Startech.

Hello. I hope one of you can assist me with this issue.I've connected an old Cisco 1812 series router to my SOHO wireless accespoint, which functions as a DHCP server as well.The 1812 Router has two FE interfaces and 8 switchport interfaces.The FE0 i...

Hello, I have just bought a CISCO SG-300 52 Switch and a CISCO 2811 Router. I am trying to configure SG-300 on Layer 3 mode which is done and InterVlan routing works well. However, my hosts can not communicate with router, although I can ping router'...

Hello to EveryoneI am currently practicing Hot Standby Router Protocol(HSRP) in packet tracer (I uploaded packet tracer file here)to provide redundancy in network. I configured network routers ,host and server with ip addresses ,hsrp and routing prot...

I am curious what the best way would be to redistribute routes using ospf. The company I currently work for has 10 sites connnected via ipsec vpn tunnels. A vpn tunnel from each site to each site. I would like to redistribute the routes from all site...

Hi all,We currently have an MPLS with BGP for interoffice connectivity. I want to have the ability to have one of the branch offices failover to a VPN to the main office through another internet link if the MPLS goes down (which it does often). Whats...

dmurray14 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have the following setup at one of my sites, 2 core 3560 switches with IPBase, they are running HSRP for failover. I will be connecting a router into the switches and run EIGRP just so that the router has visibility of the internal networks and...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card