Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3750X and I'm wondering what would be the best Port-Channel Load-Balancing method would be for my network. switch(config)#port load ?  dst-ip       Dst IP Addr  dst-mac      Dst Mac Addr  src-dst-ip   Src XOR Dst IP Addr  src-dst-mac  Src XO...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to create an erspan session with the 4510 as the source.  I am running ver 15.1(1r)SG1.   In config mode I do not have the option for the command "type erspan-source."  Has anyone else seen this issue.thanks

Hi all,I have a 2960S cisco switch with 48 ports and another of the same type but with 24 ports.What I need to do is have one 72 port switch out of the two switches I have. I already have my 48 port switched configured with VLANs.I would be great tha...

mquevedob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASR1002 Cisco doesnt recognise ESP 10 module. Log is attached. We need to decide wether the chassi is OK or it is also affected.We have conducted the following experiment: turned on the ASR1002  without ESP module and assigned 192.168.0.2 adress to a...

Hi All,I would like to ask if you have see following error message and if it is related to problem below.. %C6KENV-SW1_STBY-4-LOWER_SLOT_EMPTY: The lower adjacent slot of module 5 might be empty. Airdam must be installed in that slot to be NEBS compl...

Hello, I have a general question about DHCP and HSRP.I have configured two redundant CISCO routers with the IP 10.0.0.2 (active) and 10.0.0.3 (standby).Their virtual HSRP address is 10.0.0.1 .When my clients send DHCP pakets to the DHCP-Server over t...

Hi,I have a pair of Nexus setup for VPC and ospf. Based on the Cisco VPC best practice on http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/design/vpc_design/vpc_best_practices_design_guide.pdf on page 78, I was wondering for a point to...

Dear All,i have problem related to trunking between my distribution switch and access layer switch. i formed a trunk on my cisco 3550interface GigabitEthernet0/5switchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport mode trunkand on my 2960 asinterfaces giga...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alright all ye experts, I have a situation I'm hoping to pick your brains on.  Here's the setup: Two 4510R+E with Sup7Es in a remote campus running VSS.  The VSL for the VSS was configured on two of the 10Gb ports off of the supervisor (in a port-cha...

I have a public ip address that I want to Nat, however it belong to the backup internet which is on standby for failover, the primary internet I dont have public static ip address, can I use the backup internet static ip address to do 1 to 1 Nat for ...

I have an 881 router configured with 2 dhcp WAN connections.  I am trying to configure failure detection of the primary connection (I do not really care about the secondary at this time).I have an ip sla/track configured to monitor the primary WAN co...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card