Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can someone tell me if there is a replacement for the "priority-queue out" command at the interface level on the 3850?  We have just started putting these into our environment and I'm trying to map the qos command from our 3750 switches to these. I'm...

epeeler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring QoS on a 3850 and came across the "queue-buffers ratio" command. Does anyone know what the ratio is?  I am also assuming that this is software buffers that I'm configuring. Also, what does the command affect in the IOS? If anyone can ...

John Peek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3850 QoS question

Hello,I am trying to upgrade from 3750 to 3850. Following is my outbound WTD qos config on 3750:mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 1 threshold 3 5mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 2 threshold 1 2 4mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 2 thr...

omjay2012 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends,I am facing a problem in my network for Packet Drops in Network.My system is very simple I have three location where i have 3750 cisco switches installed and all the locations are connected Via Wimax Antenna. From location one two second...

anujpal62 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got myself a Juniper Security Gateway (JUNOS Router) on top of my existing Cisco network.Has anyone done a inter-vendor routing?I want to implement OSPF (since both vendors support it) to have them talk to each other.If I want Juniper's outsid...

sendalot7 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have what should be a simple question.  I just can't seem to figure out the correct way to resolve it.Here is my setup:                                   network A                                        |                  eigrp 13 ---- router...

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App:Have installed a 24 strand (12 pair) OM3 (50 Micron) fiber run between two buildings. The distance is about 600ft. One end is a 4510RE Core Switch with a WC4306 GBIC line card, using a WC5486-LX/LH GBIC modu...

psiegling by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to use Catalyst 3750 PBR to reroute traffic. the traffic match the following ACL are route normally, all other traffic destination to 172.22.0.0/16 are route to 172.16.52.1 :source : 172.18.0.0/16  destination : 172.22.0.0/16source : 172.20...

Hi,Is Cisco 881 router able to perform packets inspection up to application level? Eg: If a user is using Internet Explorer, will the router be smart enough to detect it using IE and route to path A. And it using FireFox, it will route through path B...

Simple networkASA 5505 connected to 2911 Router connected to a 3560 switch. Access to the internet is working. Access to the router from outside is set. Access to the computer inside the network is working and IP is being handed out by the router. Ca...

I am having issues with the initial config on a 2960s. Whenever I assign an IP to the interface that the fiber is going to, it acts like it accepts it, but when I try to save it, it gives the error below....interface GigabitEthernet1/0/52no shutdowni...

jburger by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of stacked switches at our corporation which are in VTP Server/Client mode, and I would like to change them back to VTP Transparent mode, but  want to verify that switching to VTP transparent mode, will not affect the current configur...

Hi Folks,We have a trouble in port-channel for an interface with point-point link, assigning ip to that interface possibly can make a ping,, whereas bringing the same interface to port channel assigning those same IP and try pinging to each other, un...