Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,If I have two switches that are in transparent mode with exact same vlans and a port channel between them with trunk enabled are they able to carry vlan data between themselves?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,Im not too sure if Im just being a an idiot but it is possible to create 2 static default routes using PBR isnt it? I'm just not 100% if it is only for use with route redistribtion and I cant seem to find the info that I need online. I have a requ...

itadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,A while ago I red somewhere that the recommended way to create portchannels is to use the static 'on' configuration. However, I'm not able to find this information anymore. Does anybody here have a reference to the recommended way to configure...

mvknl by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in a doubt if the 3560-12-PC-S supports OSPF. Datasheet says we need IP Services image.But 3560-12PC doesn’t have the option with IP Services.Then I havigate to http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5528/prod_models_comparison.html a...

Resolved! Traceroute basic Q

On doing trace route I could see that destination IP given in the trace route command is always shown as first hop ? I believe, the default GW of the router should be the first HOP ? Can any one please help me with this ?

If I have existing etherport channel switch uplink, and I configure lacp will there any impact?if lacp sys-id already 32768, do I need configure lacp system-priority value still?sh lacp sys-id32768, 1cdf.0ffd.d180How do I determine lacp system-priori...

gohgss2010 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In Cisco 4500 series sh platform hardware acl input entries stat output, what EndOfCamPermitAll means? Is it for TCAM or CAM?16368 EndOfCamPermitAll                Y        8972549270 EndOfCam16383 EndOfCamError                    Y               ...

Hi,I have a 3560, which is being used as our core router that I have recently installed. It still has the standard IOS which came with (C3560E-UNIVERSALK9-M) it but I need to implement policy based routing so need to upgrade it and have downloaded c3...

itadmin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,what do we have:CISCO1941/K9Cisco IOS Software, C1900 Software (C1900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(3)T, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2012 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Fri 23-...