Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have below config on a Router and a Switch which is directly connected to each other.------------------ On Router -----------------------Router_C2811#!interface fast 0/0 no ip address speed auto duplex auto!interface FastEthernet0/0.10 encapsulatio...

HI I have a non cisco router as totally stub ABR router and a cisco router that connects to that router. Although the default route LSA is in LSDB , the default route isn't coming in this router. Here are some snapshot of my router :Routing Table: VP...

I have a very basic level of understanding with Cisco products and I need help with what should be simple and even doable by me.I have a Cisco 1811 integrated router and am simply trying to use it on my home network.  I can configure the router with ...

NGnumber62 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am very new to Cisco, so please bear with me I purchased two 2500 series routers on ebay and connected the two with a serial cable the seller included. I have assigned 10.1.1.1/24 to Serial1 on Router 1, and assigned 10.1.1.2/24 to Serial1 on R...

rapyoke21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I thought i would post here as I know people reply and get good answers!Its HP ProCurve related.............I have a 5406zl and a 2510G, from the 2510G I  have 2x 1Gb Copper Links connecting to the core, I want to create a  trunk + lacp with these...

Any reason why an old 3508 and our new 3750 would not be able to connect via trunk port?  We have verified the Gbics and Fiber cables are good, but the interfaces will not come up. Both sides are set to trunk, dot1q....that's it.  Anything we are mis...

pizzov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm seeing some odd behaviour out of a trunk between my 6509 (running Version 12.2(33)SXI) and a VMWare host. We are trunking between the two devices. Here's the switch configs:interface GigabitEthernet2/2/20description VMUNC001 NIC 2switchportswitch...

rshum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm have to install and removing module in our old C6506 switch chassis.  Actually CatOs is running on these systemhere show version output commandWS-C6506 Software, Version NmpSW: 5.5(19)Copyright (c) 1995-2003 by Cisco SystemsNMP S/W compiled on ...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,Follow the attach file.Now, I want to run VSS function, but the edge switch two uplink across two ISP link!Could I setup the etherchannel:1) VSS & Edge Switch Etherchannel mode ON.2) Etherchannel load-balance mode:    VSS --> dat-ip-mac    E...

Hi All,   Any input is appreciated.  We hav a very simple setup:2811 Router <-> 3750 ( with 2 vlans ) <-> Vlan 1 PCs & Vlan 2 PCsWe are running eigrp on the two. There is a default route on the 3750 to the 2811. Vlan 1 PCs can ping out to the interne...

milkboy33 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes