Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have established the Etherchannel on the router using both FastEthernet ports, and assigned no ip address on the actual ports and assigned it to Po1. I then setup an EtherChannel on the switch using ports 1 and 3, again...nothing special. Ports 1...

jstarkey4 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently the whole building is on one network. I want to segment this network. I have a Cisco 1841 Router just sitting here. Can anyone recommend the best way to do this? The building is split into 3 levels with clients on each level connecting to ...

lando0977 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, i just want a little clarity.router ospf 100redistribute rip subnetsdistribute-list 2 out rip!router ripredistribute ospf 1 metric 10distribute-list 5 out ospf 100Is this definition right.'distribute-list 2 out rip' means only filter routes ...

I'm trying to break some users off of our 192.168.100.0 network and add them to a 192.168.102.0 net. On a 2600 I have f0/0 ip of 192.168.100.100 and f0/1 ip of 192.168.102.1.Problem is I can't get the host on .102 to ping anything on .100. The host...

crisbayer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 3750G-24T connected to a C3550-48.VLAN trunking has been setup on the 3550 switch, but on the 3750G, I cannot see the configured VLANs that the rest of our network sees. All I can see is the default vlan info. I have done this a gazillion...

klx400 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wondering if anyone has ever had a problem clearing vty lines. I've done it a million times, with success. But now I have a few devices that have some "hung" sessions. I try to clear them, the command is accepted, but the connection is still there...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just had a C2950G-24-EI drop of the network. When I visited the switch, all port LEDs were constant Amber, including the Gigabit ethernet and the System LED was alternating between amber and green.I rebooted the switch and it came up fine, but ...

We plan to deploy a Cisco Secure ACS for the company. We are not sure if to put it behind of the firewall or in the DMZ zone. Does anyone have similar experience? Thx in advance!

cassinhee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been looking up Documentation on the NM-ESW-16 module and the Doc's I've read indicated that it is compatible with the 2811 router but when I drill down and try to find specific examples of how to use this module, all I keep running into is do...

jemorton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes