Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

A very simple setup: a 2600 router, with one interface patched into a 2950 switch and the other interface patched into a 3550 switch. Both switches have vlan1 as their management vlan. We have defined vlan2 on both switches and configured a couple of...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to filter WWW traffic via ACL on my 2950. What I would like to do is say deny all WWW traffic accept for my intranet site. I can't seem to get passed the sequence of commands. Any suggestions? Vlad

vantipov by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to upgrade the code on my 6509's that are running in hybrid mode. I an having trouble specifying the code I need, Is there special code for msfc's or do they run any ios version out there. Is there any documents that explain how Cisco's relaes...

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I got questioned from my friend that his customer neet to connect new system (UNIX with TCP/IP) back to existing system running SNA. Are there any possible solution for such this conversion? is it able to be supported by Cisco gears?Thanks...

amnuaymek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to ask if anybody could point me the right direction how to configure a 2811 router with two default gateways. I bought another port so I have two ethernets coming in and one going out to handle this.Thanks!

I have a 1760 Series Router with a Serial Interface that randomly goes up and down. According to our provider, they can find nothing wrong with the line. It is configured with a single Ethernet WIC (E0), and a single WAN Wic Card (S0). Configurati...

sbhoward by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to have users on an outside LAN (10.1.1.x) browse or use telnet services via PAT to an inside LAN (192.168.1.x). So a user browsing 'http://10.1.1.5:50000' would reach the web server on port 80 at 192.168.1.50.Here's the current rules. I'v...

garygrobe by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're NATing the destination addresses, using the ip NAT outside source static command and sending the NATed packets to a specific address through the defaut route (192.168.3.2). Does anybody happen to know if we can use the native address of the def...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Though its a very silly and basic question.....But i don't know it.How can i connect the fibre cable on the pc?????????Do we have some ethernet cards available for the same??????????????//Looking for response on ASAP.Thanks

HiI have a question in which i hope somebody can helpI have 2 router if I configure 10.1.1.1 255.0.0.0 on e0 for router1 and 10.1.1.2 255.0.0.0 on e0 for router2. After doing the above , I can ping both routers BUTi decide to change router1 e0 to 10....

caijunjie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A Chairde, I am trying to ping from Blade 3 (FastEthernet) port to Blade 1 (Fibre) on a 7609.From Console, I can ping both , but When source is FE and destination is Fibre , I cannot. I need to run NMAP on a Fibre Interface to see ports ope...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Iam integrating firewalls into our network which has connectivity to other vendors using Border routers running BGP. The distribution of these learned routes into our network is by OSPF. We are running OSPF in all switches to learn the routes betw...

ravit1970 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes