Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I needed to enable Layer 2 flooding on one little subnet/vlan and I have enabled it on Virtual Network of Host Onboarding section same as https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-documents/cisco-sd-access-layer2-flooding/ta-p/3943916. However,...

I try to bind Cisco Packet Tracer with Visual Studio .NET: - Write Some Codes in C# (within Visual Studio).- Build IoT System in Packet Tracer.My problem that I cannot find any way to connect between this two programs, any ideas!???

I am getting this loop after attempting a package update to the recommended release for our 3850 48T-S How do I proceed when it never gets to a prompt? Getting rest of imageReading full image into memory...Check base package header ...: done = 16384G...

ray4x4x4 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working with two SG350 switches and one third switch - a Catalyst 3560. When I connect two trunk ports between the two SG350 switches with RSTP enabled things work fine.First switch is the root bridge. When I disconnect the main trunk, on the second ...

ktsaved by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I am trying to add C9300-NM-8X expansion module to my 9300 and it's not recognized by the switch. And when I remove the module, I'm getting this message in syslog:%PLATFORM_PM-6-FRULINK_UNKNOWN_REMOVED: Unsupported FRU module removed from slot 1...

I would like to set up two different mirror ports to capture the mirrored traffic in these both ports in my SG300 28 switch.I am trying to configure the second destination port in Administration, Diagnostics, Port and VLAN Mirroring, but I cant chang...

Hello,i have 2x N3K-C3064PQ-10GX and each n3k has 2x 10G LACP from my upstream and 2x 10G LACP downlink to my access switch and both n3k are connected to same upstream router and i have run VPC between my n3k and i am 50x vlan with same config on bot...

I am looking in some old Cisco Live powerpoints and found a link to a cisco.box with all the QoS At a glance documents. But they are no longer available. Does anyone have the files from: https://cisco.app.box.com/v/QoS-AAGs

Hi I am setting up a network of 9200L access switches connecting to pair of 9407 core switches.When I set up the uplink to core switch with the configuration:core(config)#int gi 1/2/0/13core(config-if)#switchport trunk allowed vlan add 10,31,33,50,10...

jmyatt209 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a disastrous IOS upgrade on one stack and I'm researching how to avoid that for the rest of my switches. Last week I noticed that the primary switch was in install mode and the rest in bundle. Today, I have two (so far) different outputs for th...