Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a 3825 router running CUCME 7.1 and CUE on a service engine.I added new phones to the network using the CUCME GUI like I normally do, had a conference call coming in to one of the newly added phones and extension but whenever the caller gets t...

Hi Everyone,I have setup Unity Connection 7.1.5 cluster with CCM 4.3 cluster.Caller from Internal CCM partitions would be able to keep messages as usual , and Unity connection detects those are new messages &  called user is able to retrieve them . T...

Hi,I am experiencing a weird issue and have no clue on how to solve it.We bought a Plantronic C610 headset and cofigure it on a desktop. The sounds are working fine and we can speak thru the mic without issue. We have made calls with other MOC users ...

Hollowerl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We found the following problem with CUPC8.0.3.When you set the status to 'busy' or 'do not disturb' and you shut down or restart windows (without closing the CUPC program manually) the status doesn't change to offline (from the perspective of othe...

Hi all experts.We will be using unity 8 with lotus. Unity server (and CUCM 8) will be placed in a new location, where only few users would be sitting in start. For now, we dont require voice mail services but we need auto attendant to be active. We w...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We want to use a CA signed certificate but we were told to modify certain web security parameters like organizational unit (ou) that we used during initial cucm installation proccess. We are not sure if these parameters are use to generate the CTL...

On UCCM ver 8, I'm getting an error everytime I attempt to set the Ring Schedule for Mobile Connect when configuring a Remote Destination.Error = Update failed. [10612] End user for TimeSchedule and TODAccess must matchThis problem seemed to start af...