Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, The telco was doing a DMS change and one of our PRIs on the router only partially comes up.  12 of the B-Channels (2-13) show up as 2-Outofservice below are a few things I have done, looking for ideas.  The telco indicates they can't see anything...

SnipImage.JPG

Hello when I create a CSR for my Unity Publisher server it looks like it automatically adds a SAN entry of my servers hostname instead of the FQDN.  When I submit the CSR to Godaddy the cert comes back with a mismatch of the SAN entry and gives an er...

NoBox by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm Using Cisco Unified IM & Presence of version 12.5.1.11900-117. In the navigation Presence->Routing->Static Routes ->Add new in the Protocol type unable to view the TLS protocol type.  Please help us to solve the issue. Regards,Navinkumar S 

MS Teams Direct Transfer fails -- Audiocodes SBC --> Cisco Cube --> ITSPHi There, As per my subject we have a client with a particular setup.They are still running SfB and busy with a MS Teams POC. So what I understand is they cannot make any REFER c...

MS Teams Direct Transfer fails -- Audiocodes SBC --> Cisco Cube --> ITSP Hi There, As per my subject we have a client with a particular setup.They are still running SfB and busy with a MS Teams POC. So what I understand is they cannot make any REFER ...

We have CUCM and CIMP setup for jabber. it seems we have all the required settings enabled for Jabber. Presence, IM and calling work. But, when on a call the "Start a video" button is green, but when you click it nothing happens. When we view video s...

plp_pnlr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for call Transfer/forward report . We receive call on ip phones/jabber and we sometimes needs to transfer call to other DNs or to PSTN numbers. I am looking for detailed report on call transfers made from ip phones/jabber to other...

Sonam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,I have a requirement to upgrade CCM 10.5.2 SU3 to SU8. There are total 9 servers in the cluster including TFTP servers along with IMP publisher and subscriber.The custome is based on Security and banking sector and we dont have enough downt...

CUE ver 8.6.11  - Ports wont register to CUCM.Upgraded voice gateways IOS to 15.6(3)M8CUE is up and I can get to GUI,  did a Save configuration, did a Reload.Upgraded IOS at 4 locations,  2 of them came back up with no issue on ports registering (wit...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kindly suggest the configuration We need to monitor the Connectivity with SIP Service providerThe SIP link frequently goes down and we are not getting alerts on CUCM ,Because the SIP trunk from CUCM to CUBE Internal interfaceAny suggestion to get ale...