Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Unity+Exchange2003I want to have a report for last two months about how many messages were left when dialing a specefic number. And if it s possible i want also the number of people who were in voicemail and didnt left messages.All messages(empty ...

If the mailstore that the Unity_<servername> is down, Unity will not start (unless you force it to with the registry changes).So, just curious, if I have a Unity failover system, can I place the primary Unity_servername account in Mailstore1 and the ...

adignan by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am getting a report from a customer who is selecting an option offered in a call handler, to leave a message in a subscribers unity voicemail box. Customer reports hearing a click and being disconnected. Any ideas on what could be causing this and ...

NatDannon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just setup my first Unity Connection system, integrating with CME 4.0.1.Everything seemed to go well and I have imported all my users with the appropriate CSV file.I am able to log into the account and record name, greeting, and change passwor...

ilang by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a need to be able to transfer Busy/NoAn callers from an extension to a Unity Connection auto-attendant. Currently, CCM is set to forward from said extension to an AA extension on the Unity Connection server, but when the call is forwarded, th...

pfh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes