Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, we are having dificulties to obtain more details regarding CUCM 12.5 Audit log fields and structure.The customer have their own Syslog enviroment and to be able to interpret and act according to the received messages we need to identify the m...

Elter by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, We require some assistance on the attached script. Our call flow is as follows: -  -- incoming call :- Welcome message  :- Press 1 for Arabic                                                                Press 2 for English: -            ...

Dear Cisco UC Experts,I have new project, A company will take over B company IP Phones and employees.So I have to build new CUCM12.5 in to new UCS Server and do basic configuration.After that, I need to import phones, device profiles, end users from ...

best2sons by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I faced with name transmit trouble at SIP trunk beetwen CUCM 11.5 and CUCM 7.1 Correct Ringing:Use following fieldRemote-Party-ID: "Name" <sip:07827991@10.58.40.12>;party=called;screen=yes;privacy=offRemote-Party-ID: "Name" <sip:07827991@10.58.40.12;...